Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheese It's and Diet Rootbeer

As I type this I have a box of cheese its on my lap and am eating directly from the box. ha. that's diet advice 101, at least get a bowl!! Anyways, I've set up my blog, so fellow Lerman's, follow me.

At least today I actually ran around the park, right? =D

I say we "weigh in" on mondays. You don't have to participate if you don't want, but I think I am going to. At least we can post our weight after weighing in on Sundays. After we gorge on pizza. Yum. Why am I hungry? I ate so much!

Oh, and I came home to a disaster in angels cage and had to steam clean the living room. That counts as more exercise in my book!!!


2 comments:

  1. http://summertomato.com/shocking-sugar-content-of-common-food-products/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Starbucks is why I'm fat!!! gah!! =O

    ReplyDelete