Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 10 - Going Strong!

Things have been going great! I'm so excited that this has been so easy! As I type this I am enjoying a smoothie I made yesterday. Just made extra, and put some in the freezer for anotherday. Why didn't I make things this yummy before? This smoothie feels like I'm cheating.

Smoothie Ingrediants:

2 bananas
10 strawberries
2 large handfuls of spinach
2 handfuls of frozen pineapple
10 ice cubes
1 scoop vanilla whey protein mixed with 6 oz of water

Blend all together

Makes 4 large smoothies! Just put them into different cups and put them in the freezer.

Take out and allow to thaw a little, then enjoy!

The smoothie is really filling too! I figure its a good thing to keep in my freezer. If I feel like cheating, I have this to satisfy my craving!

Yesterday, my sister made me this yummy salad. It had feta and almonds in it. Sooooo good!

I used guacamole as dressing (avacado, garlic, lemon juice, tomato)

The salad was huge. I only ate a 3rd of it. Two more lunches out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment