Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 15

Another 2 pounds gone. Phew!

I told myself I would give this 2 weeks to see how it went... and at the end of two weeks, make my decision if I wanted to continue this farther...

Hell yes I want to continue! :o)

I've been feeling great. Sometimes it's been tough. Those moments when I'm really hungry, and out of the house, out of the snacks I've packed, and just thinking - a burger from burger king sounds amazing... (and I really don't even like burgers, especially not from burger king!) But, I've made it through.

I've made it 14 days with 1 cheat. (that inch by inch raspberry bar on the 4th of July)

I've decided I am going to allow myself 1 cheat and 1 treat a week. A cheat is something that is NOT clean. (A non home made cookie, a piece of white bread, some cheddar with added coloring, etc) A treat is something that IS clean, but not necessarily the best thing for a diet. (A home made cookie, Haagen Dazs 5 ice cream, extra cheesy pita bread, clean tortilla chips, etc)

We got a juicer, which I am excited about. Can't wait to start making some yummy juices. I'm gonna look into some recipes.

I am shy 1 or 2 days of 700 days of not smoking. Quitting smoking was WAY harder than changing my eating habits. If I could conquer that, I can change this!

Last night, we had a lovely clean dinner... BBQ chicken (with a CLEAN BBQ sauce!), potatoes, onions, onions, corn, clean pita bread! Yum! It was a nice indulgence after spending 2 hours working on the back yard in 90 degree heat.

Can't wait to see what the next week brings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment