Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 18

I had my cheat last night. I ate an ice cream sandwich and a small bag of unclean popcorn.

I felt that cheat coming on. I was seriously afraid of getting one of everything at the taco bell drive through! wahhh!

It was ok though, I made it through... and I feel ok today. That's what the cheats are for. And you just carry on with eating clean.

I've never gone so many days without eating crap. Ever. Seriously. I've done diets before, weight watchers, just counting calories, etc. But those diets incorporate eating crap. (not knocking it, I've seen it work for people, and good for them!)

This is why cheats and treats are so crucial to me though. I could feel my mind going crazy. Just a pop. Just a candy bar. Just this, just that. But I've been turning it off and turning it off. If I don't have the cheats, I feel I would eventually crack and go too far. This way, I can allow myself to have a get out of jail free card, and keep moving on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment